Sunday, March 29, 2015

Don't Quit Your Day Dream

Today, I came across this picture. I snapped it a while back when I was wandering around Nordstrom. These words were exactly what I needed to hear (read). Maybe they will help you too.


Sometimes your passion, whatever it is, can feel like a day dream, an impossible fantasy. It doesn't help when people look at you in disbelief, maybe even with pity in their eyes, and tell you to be practical.

Day dreaming may not always be practical, but honoring what you are passion about is. Without passion life can feel meaningless. 

Wherever you are and whatever you're doing, take the time to pursue your passion. It won't be easy. Passion requires your full heart. It's hard work that requires time and a serious commitment. But it is worth it. It will bring happiness to your days and purpose to your existence. 

I'd love to hear from you. What is your passion? Right now I feel passionate about my writing, maybe painting, and (of course) my family and faith. How are you pursuing your passion? 

No comments:

Post a Comment